CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Job roles

We all had roles within our groups and we had all agreed with eachother with the job roles that were set. In our first shoot james was our actor, but when we filmed in our re-shoot Aaron had to be our actor as james was not able to make it. So aaron was originally our director but he had to also take on the role of acting. We had to film our title sequence three times because the first time it was too dark. The second shoot was okay but we needed more shots so in the third shoot we made sure we had enough shots to cover all areas. So Aaron was the actor and the director. James did help me with about two camera shots and he also helped with abit of the editing. My role was to be the camera man and edit the video. I did take on most of the editing but people within my group did also contribute. James had made the song but it did not go well with our title sequence so me and Aaron had created one. I had put the beats in and we both made the decision if it worked well enough.

0 comments: