CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Evaluation of the group

This post is only going to be about how i feel the group worked well together and how each member in the group worked. 


Harj (Me)


At the beginning of the course I was very lazy and laid back. I did not do much and I did not contribute a lot. I then had to come to my senses and find a way to prove to the teacher that I can be worthy of the work I produce. We all had to assign job roles for the people within our groups so I took on the Job of having to be the camera man and the editor. Everybody took some part in the editing but I had thought that I had done most of the editing it is a good thing that I had done most of the editing because that was my job role. I did not do any acting but I had the privilege to film our title sequence and get the best possible shots i could get. There was one problem that  I had created is that we was going to film our title sequence but I had to be somewhere. I think it was easy working with the group and we did have laughs and enjoy it all in all. 


Aaron-
Aaron was meant to be our director and guide us through the whole title sequence and I think that he had done a good job of that. Aaron only had one role initially and that was a big job but we had to re film our title sequence but James could not make it so Aaron took on the job of becoming the actor. So I had to help Aaron in directing the shots as we were one man down. In the last time that we had filmed James could make it so we made it fair that he could do some directing as we all had a turn. Aaron did work very well in the group and contributed with everything he helped me edit, place the shots and we also filmed it in his house. There was only one problem that when we was presenting our film Aaron didn't come so Me and James had to present it. 


James


James did give input into the work he was our actor at first but he did not turn up so he had to have a different job role. When James directed he was good because he told us were to place the shots well and he helped with some of the editing as well. He had helped with one of the shots in the title sequence which we had used. James did not turn up to one of the shoots and we thought we would have been behind so we had to come up with something fast and in the end Aaron had to act.

0 comments: