CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 4 November 2011

harj alevel media




In my group I had worked with Aaron Vander, Ryan Emin and James Mills.

This is my evaluation of the above video. The video is my continuity piece in which we had to do as part as my media coursework. We included the shots of match in action, shot reverse. One negative is that we broke the 180 degree rule whilst both actors were engaging in a conversation. At one point we had the 180 degree rule was correct as one of the characters walked through the door. Another negative was that the first time we recorded the video we did not use a tripod whilst we was filming so we had to recreate the film. To improve our video we would have to focus on the 180 degree rule and not break it. A positive from video is that we had followed the shot reverse shot precisely. The location was ok as we had no particular problems with lighting, space and privacy. Another positive of the video is that video lasted atleast 40 seconds.

The things that I enjoyed about this video is acting. I also enjoyed giving my ideas across in our gorup. Everybody did contribute to there best. We all had our own job roles, Me and James acted, Ryan was the director and Aaron was the camera man. We all helped each other as it was a grouped task.

0 comments: